Last updated: April 27, 2020
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Application, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Application, as applicable.
- Developer (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Albert Gregl.
- Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device, named Trivium
- Service refers to the Application.
- Country refers to: Croatia
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
The Application does not collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number or credit card.
Information Collected while Using the Application
While using Our Application, in order to provide features of Our Application,
we may need following Android permissions:
Following personal or sensitive user data:
1. ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – Allows applications to access information about networks.
2. INTERNET – Allows applications to open network sockets.
The information that Application requests will be retained on your device and is not collected by Us in any way.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company will have no access and will not use Your Personal Data.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will not retain Your Personal Data.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data remains Your responsibility.
We may use Service providers to show advertisements to You to help support and maintain Our Service.
Unity Ads & Unity Analytics
Unity Ads is provided by Unity Technologies.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: email@example.com